“Beats anywhere we’ve stayed on Arran” is typical of the many wonderful reviews we’ve received from previous guests. Quivive is a light, spacious, and modern 4 bedroom single-storey holiday home that sleeps 8, situated on the Isle of Arran off the west coast of Scotland. It is superbly furnished and equipped, including fast Wi-Fi, Smart TV with Sky and Netflix, jacuzzi and wood-burning stove, with beautiful views of the sea in one direction and Goat Fell mountain in the other.
Quivive is situated on a hill in Corriegills, 5 minutes drive south of the ferry terminal, providing seclusion within easy reach of restaurants, bars and shops in Brodick, and centrally located for beaches and activities all over Arran, including the 7 golf courses. The property has been furnished to an exceptionally high standard. If you are looking for spacious, luxury accommodation with great views for a get together with family or friends, then this is the holiday rental for you.
- Free Wi-Fi/fibre broadband
- 50inch Smart TV with Sky and Netflix
- DVD player with over 40 DVDs and box sets
- Logs and firelighters for double wood burning stove
- Fridge and separate fridge-freezer
- Fully equipped kitchen, electric hob, double oven
- Microwave, electric kettle and toaster
- Free washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Bed linen, towels and toiletries provided
- Two hair-driers provided
- Cot and high-chair provided on request
- Fully centrally heated throughout
- Private garden, patio with garden furniture
- Private parking for three cars
- Master bedroom with an American super king bed, an en-suite shower room, leather sofa, two double wardrobes and chest of drawers, mountain and sea views.
- A spacious king size bedroom with a Chesterfield sofa and ample storage, overlooking the garden.
- Double bedroom with built in storage, overlooking the garden.
- Twin bedroom with built in storage, overlooking the garden.
- Huge lounge with a wood burning stove as main living room (wood and firelighters provided)
- Snug room, separated from the main living room by the double wood burning stove
- Open plan dining area with an oak table seating eight
- Conservatory overlooking the sea with leather recliners and sofa
- Modern kitchen with two steps up to a separate utility room
- En-suite bathroom with corner shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Family bathroom with combined shower and Jacuzzi, wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, heated lit mirror with shaver socket
- Maximum occupancy: 8 people
- Start day Sunday
- Check-in from 3pm
- Departure 10am the following Sunday
- Short breaks available in September and out-of season
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking